Application for Financial Assistance
Printable and e-mail version
Please return this form to:
The Northgate Foundation,
PO Box 1137,
Suffolk IP1 9DH
Please Complete all sections of this form
Proof of eligibility
No grant will be released unless proof of financial eligibility has been provided. You must include one of the following:
- A copy of working tax credit statement showing family income less than £23,000, or
- a copy of a letter or document relating to one of the other qualifying benefits.
Deadlines for applications
Applications must be received by:
- the Friday before the October half term holiday for school trips taking place in the Spring term
- the Friday before the February half term holiday for school trips taking place in the Summer Term
- the Friday before the May half term holiday for school trips taking place in the Autumn term
Application received after these dates will automatically be deferred to the next half term.
If this application arises from activities at a school or college, Part B of this form must be completed. Requests for School/College/University equipment/materials/uniform, Part B does not need to be completed.